top of page

Professional Services

Collaboration for your success

American Flag

US and Nonresident Tax Services

Individual and corporate tax compliance, including foreign reporting, US rental property, sale of US property and Treaty filings. To find out more, get in touch.

Domestic Canadian Tax Services

I am committed to helping my clients file their T1 and T2 returns. Book an introductory meeting today to learn more about how I can help.

Image by krakenimages
Reviewing document

Tax Consulting and Cross Border Advisory

If you have questions about your tax residency, planning moves in or out of Canada, work or study in the US, tax treatment of certain transactions or assets or similar situations, let's talk.  Your filing requirements are unique and best discussed in an introductory call so that I can better address your questions.

Accounting and Compilation Services

I can assist for your monthly and year-end accounting needs and compilation financial statements so that you can focus on growing your business.  Contact me to schedule an initial call.

Contract Paper Signing

IRS, CRA and Other Assessments

Do you need help to contact governmental agencies to respond to assessments or penalties to resolve any unexpected differences? I work with clients to zero in on the issues to be resolved.  Book a consultation call to start.

Services : Services
bottom of page